2300 - 2800
Position: Administrative Assistant
Working hours: 8.00am – 5.00pm, Monday to Friday
Working Location: Tuas
• Perform regular update of stock status and job status on daily/weekly/monthly.
• Liaise and coordinate with external parties such as clients, contractors, and suppliers.
• Supervise the cash collection for the business.
• Update and report on job status of service equipment
• Provide administrative support for sales and technical team.
• Prepare sales/stock report, documentation and data entry
• Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in administrative
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and ERP system
• Service-oriented and meticulous ability