Position: Client Management Specialist
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 8.30am – 5.30pm
• Working days: 5 days
• As a main interface between clients and internal cross-functional teams
• Day-to-day coordination of all aspects of Client’s business requirements.
• Attend client’s enquiries/requirement on order information/status, quotation, shipping, etc.
• Provide timely advise to clients on delivery schedule and inventory availability.
• Follow up closely to ensure resolution of all problems and issues from Clients.
• Work closely with Team Lead/Business Manager to give periodic review and evaluation of present accounts.
• Initiate continuous processes improvement across the team.
• Provide business reports to Management and client on a weekly/monthly basis.
• Participate in Demand planning with the client if required.
• Minimum 2 years of working experience in client management/customer service/sales coordination
• Experience in supply chain, logistics and manufacturing preferred.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good negotiation.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.