3000 - 4000
Tiong Bahru / 中峇鲁
Position: Corporate Secretarial Executive
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday; 9am – 6pm
• Working days: 5 days
We are seeking a dynamic and competent Corporate Secretarial Executive to expand our operations.
You role will include (but not limited to):
• Handling full spectrum of corporate secretarial duties including company incorporations, registration of foreign branches & representative offices, preparation of directors’/ shareholders’ resolutions for on-going corporate secretarial matters for clients, application of employment passes, opening accounts and change of signatories
• Assisting in drafting and updating database of corporate secretarial precedents
• Ensuring compliance with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements by both the company and clients; and
• Other corporate or ad-hoc duties as required.
To be successful you must possess:
• Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience;
• Problem solving skills and the ability to remove roadblocks for our clients and the team;
• Knowledge of XBRL format would be advantageous
• Good with MS Office;
• Superb communicator – verbal, written and listening skills;
• Customer service focused – to be successful at this role you must possess a genuine passion to assist our clients;
• Ability to work with the team but also be able to work autonomously and make decisions;
• Willingness to take accountability, can do attitude and roll-your-sleeves approach to getting work done; and
• ICSA (Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators) or CSIS qualification is highly desirable but not essential.