1700 - 2200
Islandwide / 全岛
Position: Kitchen Service Crew
• Working Hours: 5 days/ 6 days
• Work Location: Island wide
Providing excellent customer service, assist and advocate customers in the frontline and also carry out food order preparation, cooking, cleaning, washing, sanitizing in the kitchen, ensuring cleanliness, hygiene and safety are in compliance to the SFA standards and regulations as well as the establishment standards
• Assist in cooking or food preparation in accordance to company’s standard operating procedures, ensuring great presentation of food served to customers
• Assisting in maintaining critical standard: holding times, service speed and quality, raw and furnished product quality at all times
• Cleaning, washing and sanitising the restaurant for opening and closing
• Ensuring that the procedures for supplies, equipment, and work areas are in compliance to the established standards.
• Performing dishwashing duties when required
• Assist in maintaining the cleanliness, hygiene and safety of the restaurant premises according to the SFA standard and regulations
• Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• No experience needed as training will be provided.
• Able to work rotating shift, weekends and public holidays
• Can work in Kitchen and Service both sides.