CategoryPurchasing / Merchandising
2400 - 2800
Tuas Crescent / 大士弯站
Position: Purchasing Executive
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30AM – 5.15PM
• Working days: 5 days
•Year of experience: Preferably 3 Years working experience.
•Experience In Buying For Mechanical item, Electrical item & All Related with Construction Contractor Supplier
•Skills: Negotiation Skills with suppliers and principals. Microsoft Excel, words knowledge, UBS System, SAP System, ERP system
• Experience: Preferably with 3 years of working experience. Experience in buying mechanical, electrical and items that are related with construction contractor supplier. Individual with shipping knowledge will be an added advantage. Company transport provided
• Obtain necessary quotation that meets the project specification from principals and suppliers.
• Perform purchasing and materials planning to fulfil sales and project needs.
• Prepare and issue purchase orders to principals, suppliers for engines, alternators, radiators, parts and materials needed for the company’s sales and project requirement.
• Monitor/review inventory stocking policy.
• Plan and initiate bulk purchasing to principals to gain volume discount purchase
• Tracking and follow up with principals and suppliers on the order status to ensure timely delivery
• Contact and liaise with principals and suppliers to resolve short supply, damaged goods and other adhoc problems. Shipment coordination with principals, forwarders and suppliers
• Negotiate with principals and suppliers on the pricing and delivery schedule
• Prepare necessary documents and co-ordinate with account department to ensure timely payment on the agreed terms
• Respond to internal customers for delivery schedule and outcomes of discrepancy found on the received goods
• Perform and buying activities assigned by management Any other task/project assigned by management .
• Any other task/project assigned by management