2850 - 3450
Islandwide / 全岛
Position: Restaurant Manager / Assistant Manager
• Working Hours: 5 days/ 6 days
• Work Location: Island wide
Responsible for the business performance of the restaurant by ensuring proper execution, development, profitability, quality, high standards of foods, service, health and safety etc.
• Responsible for daily smooth and efficient performance and operation of the restaurant
• Provide leadership in cultivating, guiding and coaching staff in providing excellent service experience to all customers consistently
• Conducting daily/weekly roll call with employees to drive operations effectiveness and efficiency via cleanliness of the restaurant, accurate food order taking, servicing the customer, promotions etc.
• Ensuring food preparation and cooking are in accordance to company’s standard operating procedures
• Handle escalated customer’s complaints promptly, professionally and report issues to the higher authority
• Operating and providing training of the existing POS system and ordering system etc.
• Responsible for the restaurant to meet or exceed standards in food quality, safety and cleanliness
• Handle the outlet administrative duties and submit all necessary records and paperwork to the corporate office on time.
• Provide coaching and responsible for staff training and development and monitoring of staff performances as well as roster planning
• Enforcing discipline and ensuring proper conduct of all staff whereby create a high level of morale amongst the staff in outlets.
• Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures for the restaurant operations
• Responsible for conducting monthly stock check and replenishing of all inventories
• Responsible for the maintenance of critical standard: holding times, service speed and quality, raw and furnished product quality at all times
• Responsible for maintaining proper sanitation, hygiene standards in kitchen and maintain effective store presentation
• Responsible for the restaurant opening and closing cleaning and washing activities
• Ensuring licensing, safety, hygiene, health, cleanliness, sanitation standards are in strict compliance with legislation and guidelines
• Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained to an optimum level for customer satisfaction whilst within budget guidelines.
• Prepare monthly report in relation to the restaurant performance
• Perform any other duties as assigned
• Possess working experience in Japanese restaurant will be advantageous
• Possess working experience in F&B industry
• Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Possess Great Personality – Proactive, Patience, Humble and Eager to learn
• Can-do attitude, driven, passionate about work and a team player
• Relevant working experience in similar roles in the F&B industry
• Strong leadership quality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to multi-tasks and work under pressure. May require working long hours