CategorySales / Retail
3200 - 3400
Islandwide / 全岛
Position: Shop Manager/ Assistant Shop Manager
• Working Hours: Work Rotating Shifts, 11am – 9pm
• Working days: 5 days
• Achieve both the sales and qualitative objectives set for outlets.
• Build, motivate and manage the team, define and build the necessary structure.
• Establish plans and allocate the daily tasks to team members.
• Manage, train and motivate the team.
• Motivate and improve the service level according to company directives by continuously evaluating the quality of service/messages and give individual feedback to the Boutique Specialists.
• Train and coach the Specialists to respond in a manner that corresponds to company directives.
• Organize and optimize the smooth running of the Boutique in accordance with the service directives.
• Anticipate the requirements for each area of activity and ensure continually adequate stocks, place orders, check the deliveries.
• Define the optimal delivery plan (frequency/cost/product availability) and optimise the stock holding areas.
• Interface with Management and other departments; Establish annual sales and work level forecasts and provide necessary info/reporting to management or other departments as required.
• Any other ad hoc duties assigned.