Pioneer / 先驱
Position: Technician / Assembly Operator
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 5.15pm (1 lunch break 1hr – Lunch bus provided to fetch them to nearby food court)
• Working Location: Pioneer
• Performing maintenance on equipment and machinery to support production and achieve desired results.
• Reviewing architectural plans and participating in their revisions.
• Assisting engineers in evaluating products, equipment, and systems.
• Providing technical support whenever necessary, such as doing calibrations for wire placement and electrical components.
• Reading repair manuals to ensure that every action taken is accurate.
• Negotiating with suppliers and liaising with clients.
• Modifying older electrical systems for cost reductions, improvement, and safety control.
• Being updated about technological developments and attending workshops.