3500 - 4500
Position: Vending Business Manager
• Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
• Work Location: Tuas
• Managing the daily operation of the vending department, includes 3 sub-divisions – Business Development, Technical & Maintenance and Service & Collection (Machine replenishment)
• Educates or coaches every level of our team to interact vending strategies and objectives.
• Train and educate staff in selling vending solutions for the business development team.
• To manage all aspects of tender/bid submission, define the timelines and key milestones for new opportunities.
• Responsible for recruiting, training, supervising, and scheduling representatives and staff for the 3 vending units.
• Responsible for the development and execution of business plans and strategies to achieve vending objectives, sales, and placement target.
• Modifies and schedules route arrangement to develop service and productivity obligations.
• Constantly identifying and working closely direct superior in areas concerning growth, cost reduction measures and quality control.
• Manages and coordinates activities of staff in maintenance, machine installation, and repair of vending equipment.
• 5 years of experience in managing vending business.
• Demonstrated successful experience in making presentations and negotiating contracts with clients.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Good analytical, organizational, and personal skills
• Meticulous and excellent eye for details